Exeter Science Park helps innovative STEMM businesses deliver extraordinary growth by creating a collaborative, vibrant community of successful companies that are amongst the South West’s top innovators.
Exeter Science Park is home to companies across sectors including engineering, digital and AI, health and life sciences, defence and security, environment and net zero.
Exeter Science Park buildings are equipped with cutting-edge energy-efficient technologies, such as LED lighting, smart climate control systems and advanced insulation and PV. These features minimize energy consumption and lead to substantial cost savings on utility bills. Being part of the Exeter Science Park community highlights your commitment to sustainability and enables you to evidence sustainability in your supply chain.
Exeter Science Park can provide your business with:
- High quality, EPC A+ laboratory and office space
- Innovation and acceleration support through Set Squared Exeter
- Collaboration opportunities
- Open innovation events
- Resilient high bandwidth internet
- Onsite café discount
- Bookable conference space and meeting rooms
- Coworking suite
- Business and social activities
- 24/7 secure access
- Free car parking, based on level of occupancy
- Electric vehicle charging
- STEMM focused gateway policy